POSEIDON 2000 - Generator of ultrapure water - 2000 liters/day
High efficiency in water production
The ultrapure water generator model W2000 was developed in order to be technologically flawless in all quality parameters with high energy efficiency and practical applications for use in restaurants, homes, schools, ships, offshore platforms, construction sites and sites that require the daily intake of up to 2000 liters of potable water (module) can be fabricated in stainless steel or aluminum* and the water can be produced with or without minerals (according to the desired application).
- 5 stages of purification with reverse osmosis system and mineralization**
- 4 UV lamps (Ultra Violet) for eliminating bacteria and viruses
- Water outlet temperature: Natural
- All reservoirs and water pipes made of stainless steel
- Microprocessor System water quality control
- Low noise level
- Pressurized water outlet
- Maximum daily production capacity: 2000 liters (humidity: 80% Temperature: 28°C)
- Operating voltage: 230 Volt AC - 60 Hz. or three phase
- Net weight drained: = 1100 Kg.
- Water Producer Dimensions: H = 170 cm. x W = 600 cm. x L = 120 cm.
- Water storage capacity in the internal tank= 1200 liters.
- Average consumption of water producer: 200 Watts per liter.
- Water producer Material: Aluminum or Stainless Steel*
* According to the place of use or application.
** According to application.